This is one of my family’s favorite dishes. This dish is so easy to make and could not get any simpler. If you are just starting to learn to cook this takes zero skill or if you are just looking for something easy to throw together and taste great, this is it. The sweet potato veggies mix is not only great with chicken, it can go with any main dish and you can easily customize to your liking. If you don’t like sweet potatoes, add cut up white potatoes or better yet the small petite potatoes or try some different veggies like brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
For this receipt you will need the following: Ingredients 2-3 Sweet Potatoes 2 heads of Broccoli 4 cups of carrots (1 lb bag of whole carrots will be more then enough) Olive Oil 3 table spoons Table Salt Pepper Chicken Quarter fresh or if frozen increase cooking time accordingly Club House Roasted Garlic and Pepper One Step Seasoning 144gm, 6-count or spice of your choosing
Tools: Chopping knife Cutting Board Cooking Pan (I prefer my glass 9 1/2 X 11 but a cooking sheet will work)
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Clean carrots,sweet potatoes, and Broccoli.
3. Cut carrots and sweet potatoes into no more then 1 inch cubes. Cut broccoli into pieces.
4. Put cut potatoes and vegetables into cooking pan.
5. Pour olive oil, salt and pepper over the sweet potato veggie mix and stir mixture so that the oil, salt and pepper cover most of the potatoes and veggies.
6. Place in the oven for 35-45 min or until the potatoes are cook thoroughly. You will know the potatoes are cooked if they are soft enough to squish with a fork.
7. Place Chicken in cooking pan.
8. Sprinkle on roasted garlic and peppers seasoning or a seasoning of your choice on the chicken quarters.
9. Place in oven and cook for 45-50 mins or until chicken is fully cooked.
That is it, so easy!!!!